Friday, September 28, 2007

Laughing and spitting

Ian was sitting in his bouncy seat tonight, laughing and blowing bubbles. I tried to catch both on video but after 5 attempts -- during which he kicked and made an occasional noise -- I finally got just a little of both. Listen hard, because the blowing bubbles passes quickly. And the laugh is not quite as hearty as it could be. Maybe he is camera shy. (Actually, he looks so intently at it most of the time that he stops whatever I was trying to catch him doing!)

As for the sitter situation, facing him away from her, Brenda (the sitter) was able to actually hold Ian today for a few minutes without him crying. Whooo hooo, what a victory. (What texting symbol denotes sarcasm?!)

1 comment:

Rick said...

Ian is HUGE! Looks like he's almost grown out of the bouncy seat. Goodness, time is flying. What a privilege to watch these videos from Tanzania. Thanks for making me feel that much closer. See you all very soon! Much love...