Sunday, November 4, 2007

Busy as a bee






I can't even remember when I updated this last! I am mostly just making it through the days, trying to keep up with current tasks and catch up VERY slowly on the large pile of unfinished tasks. In the meantime, Ian continues to be cheerful and active (thankfully!) :) He is finding his hands more and more, picking things up and actually holding onto them and manipulating them. He seems to notice more of what is going on around him, and literally every day seems like a different boy. He almost grows right in front of us! He started rolling over from his belly to his back this week. I tried numerous times to catch it on video, but only ended up with numerous 20 to 30 second clips of him lying on his stomach and me and Grammy encouraging him to roll over. :) Then today, I finally got it -- but it took 3 and a 1/2 minutes of recording and I can't upload a video that long! I am posting a couple of pictures of Ian in his Halloween costume. As you can see, the most interesting thing to him about the whole evening was his shoes. He has recently started noticing his feet, and the monkeys on the shoes were more than he could ignore. :) He made it about 20 minutes in his costume before he fell asleep. I took him to the door with me to give candy to kids and he looked at them for a few minutes and then screamed. He was fine as soon as they left so we went ahead and walked down to the Hallween party we were invited to. He was calm until we got there and everyone was in costume, talking to him. He let out one more scream and then almost immediately fell asleep. :)

No comments: