We wanted to let you all know that we arrived in Athens!! Ian was wonderful on the trip. On more than one occasion people said "I didn't even realize a baby was on the plane!" For my part, however, I got very little sleep and hit exhaustion this morning. So we are getting a late start to site seeing. We are loving Greece though. The people are so warm and they LOVE babies :) Ian is soaking it up.... (WOOPS ... In an attempt to edit the text and get rid of the big blank space I accidentally deleted some photos. I will replace them and update this soon).
Monday, November 12, 2007
Safe and Sound
We wanted to let you all know that we arrived in Athens!! Ian was wonderful on the trip. On more than one occasion people said "I didn't even realize a baby was on the plane!" For my part, however, I got very little sleep and hit exhaustion this morning. So we are getting a late start to site seeing. We are loving Greece though. The people are so warm and they LOVE babies :) Ian is soaking it up.... (WOOPS ... In an attempt to edit the text and get rid of the big blank space I accidentally deleted some photos. I will replace them and update this soon).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a beauty. I can't believe how much he's grown since the early photos! Give those little cheeks kisses from me!
Post a Comment