Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sylvana's Hair Salon

I went over there last week and, though impressed at what a lovely head of red hair Ian is sprouting, was disturbed by the fact that it was both too long in the front AND bowl-cut around the ears. Since I function as the self-appointed cat groomer whenever I go over there (including hair and nails), and Ian is just another hairless cat, I decided to pull out the scissors and go to town.
He was a model client of course. He entertained me with kooky stories of his past week and held the tools of the trade as we worked. In the end, I think he came out as handsome as ever, though we had to give him several swipes with a lint remover afterwards to clean up my mess.
Even better, he decided to have milk, rice, and banana afterwards to celebrate and we were there to document the party. Enjoy!

No comments: